Please review these FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions. Contact information for asking additional questions or to report technical problems is available on the bottom of this page.
1. How and why do I register for TestQ?
- Click "Register" in the upper right hand corner of the home page. It's free, easy and quick!
- Fill out your profile information. If you don't have time to finish it all, you can complete it later.
- To validate you as a member of our community, you will receive an email to the address you submitted with your profile that you will need to confirm.
- Once confirmed as a member, you'll be able to access all of the information we have to offer and contribute your own ideas.
2. How do I update my profile?
- Make sure you are logged into your TestQ account.
- Click on the "My Profile" link in the upper right corner of any TestQ screen.
- Click the "Edit" link in the upper right corner of the screen directly across from your name. This will allow you to edit your information.
3. How do I make my profile "private"?
- Click the "My Account" tab.
- Under the subhead Privacy, click the "Edit" link.
- From here you can change your profile from public to private. Then click the "save" button.
4. How do I manage my e-mail subscriptions?
- Follow the instructions for making your profile private in Question 2.
- Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes in the under the subhead Subscriptions to subscribe or unsubscribe from the various TestQ mailings.
5. How do I change my primary e-mail address?
- Follow the instructions for updating your profile in Question 2.
- You must first add a second e-mail address by clicking on the "Add Another Email" link under the
- Click on the activation link in the confirmation e-mail that was sent to your new e-mail address.
- Once your new e-mail is activated, return to the "Account Settings" and on the "Make Primary" link next to your new e-mail address.
I forgot my password. How can I access my account?
Click the "Forgot Password?" link in the login screen. You will receive an email with further instructions.
8. What is my reputation score and how can I improve it?
- You can view your current reputation score by clicking on "My Profile" at the top right hand corner of any page. Click on the Reputation tab to see your current score.
- You can earn more points by participating in the community through the activities listed in the table.
- Compare your score with the four top contributors shown on your Reputation page to know where you stand in the community.
10. How do I delete my account?
- Send an email to email@example.com, subject line: Close Account, and include your username in the email. To help us better serve you please provide a brief description of why you would like to close your account.
11. I took the IQ Test but I can't find my score. Where is it?
- If you were logged in when you took the test and finished it, you should be able to view your results by clicking on the IQ Test link. In a very small percentage of cases, your browser may not be configured to accept cookies, thus making it impossible for our site to retain your information through the registration process. We sincerely regret the inconvenience.
Asking additional questions or reporting bugs
If your question is not answered above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your problem as fully and clearly as possible.
In your email please include:
- Your Operating System (ex: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Your Browser version (ex: Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 2.0, etc.)
- The address where the problem occurred (ex: http://www.testq.com/education)
- A description of the problem